Sunday, May 17, 2009

MELISSA GILLESPIE PhD

So my lovely neighbor Melissa is finally graduating from UCI with her PhD in Chemistry.  She's a smarty just like my hubby!!  She is such a great friend and I will be really sad when she leaves some time at the end of this year.  Congradulations Melissa!! I am so excited that you're graduating and moving on to the next chapter in life.  All these shots were taken on UCI's campus...who knew they would have such cool barns?!







Love the leaves!



I don't know what it is about this picture, but I love it!!




This one too!! 


Gotta love the sun!! 

Sometime before you leave we will have to gets a few 
shots with Needy & Nutty!

3 comments:

Matt said...

I love the pictures, especially with the red and green barns, who knew they had that stuff at UCI. I really like the one with the sun flare in the background. You are getting better and better every shoot. Can't wait to see more.

Kristin said...

love love love the shot with the green barn and the 2 windows! definitely my favorite! :)

Melissa Yang said...

My whole family loves your pics!! You are amazing!!