Thursday, May 21, 2009

ANDREW "Mr. G"

Meet my brother-in-law Andrew!!  He is such an awesome guy.  Not only he is a really genuine person, but he loves the Lord in a big way!!  I love that he wears his love for Jesus on his sleeve for the world to see.  In July he will be away in Europe for a month visiting family and witnessing...I so want to go!! Maybe next year!!  Anyway, he was kind enough to let me take a few shots of him for my new website (it will be up soon).  There were so many favorites in this shoot.  It truly was hard to choose.  








One of my favs!!
 








.
Love the seriousness!!


A little Lens Baby action!! 


2 comments:

Matt said...

I love all the pictures, never realized Andrew would be so photogenic. I really like the 2 pictures with him playing guitar from far away on the tree roots and on the sidewalk. Great job, the pictures keep getting better and better.

Di said...

Awesome...I love the ones in the field by the wire-fence. My fav by far is the black and white...such a stud of a brother-in-law we have :) not to mention the talent behind the lens!