Sunday, April 19, 2009

DIANA'S MATERNITY

God really proved that his time is perfect when we did this shoot.  My sister-in-law Diana was in town from South Carolina for her baby shower when we did this shoot in the Newport Back Bay.   I was thankful we got this shoot done when we did, because Diana's little girl was born 2 days later.  She came 6 weeks early!!  But God proved himself faithful and Mike & Diana now have a beautiful healthy baby girl, Stella Evangeline Gartner.  Yea!! I'm an auntie!! :)  These are a few of my favorites!!  Thanks to Holly Kaun for Diana's lovely make-up.










My favorite shot of the day!! Gotta love the lighting!!



I love the lighting and texture!! Stella your mom is HOT!!




Loving the contrast!! Such a fun shot!! :)






Excited to meet little Stella in July!! 
You bet I will be posting a ton of pictures then!!

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

love these pictures melissa...diana, you look stunning!

Karen said...

What amazing shots! And what a gorgeous mamma! Congrats on being an aunt - it's the best.
What's funny is my nephew, sister and hubby are moving to CA in a month, and I'm here in Charleston. We should do a switch - I'll take care of Diana and Stella and you take care of my sis and nephew!

Brandon Kidd said...

Awesome job here Melissa! Great light and composition.. Totally awesome shots!!! Keep up the great work!! Baller ;)

Bobby Earle said...

Really beautiful set!

Bobby