Friday, February 27, 2009

CHRISTI CAKES

Cupcakes!! I love cupcakes.  So many fun designs and flavor combinations you can make.  Recently, my friend Christi asked me to help with a cupcake order she had to deliver for a client.  Christi makes amazing cupcakes, she is super talented.  She is in the process of getting her own blog up and running.  So in the mean time I wanted to post a few pictures from her most recent delivery!  I had no part in decorating these...although I think I may have put a few silver embellishments on! :)   

Her blog is still in the works.  But check it out in a couple of weeks!!






The frosting on these ones were amazing.  
Peanut Butter Buttercream, so so so good!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

they're so pretty...almost too pretty too eat. but i say almost b/c i know that they're delicious and we wouldn't want tasty cupcakes to go to waste! Love it. Christi, you are an artist!